10-Year-Old Boy Killed in Jos School Attack

A ten-year-old boy was on Tuesday killed when an assailant fired a heavy weapon at an Islamic school in the  city of Jos, an area plagued by sectarian violence, officials and residents said.
Witnesses described a man dressed in red firing what appeared to be a rocket launcher at the school in the Bukuru area of Jos. Initial reports had suggested a local government building was the target.

“An Islamic school was the target of the attack,” said Pam Ayuba, the spokesman for the governor of Plateau State, where Jos is the capital.

Police spokesman Emmanuel Abuh said the assailant fired a “rocket propelled grenade” from the Jero road that runs adjacent to the school.

“A 10-year-old boy was hit on the head… and he died,” said Abuh, adding that the attacker fled the scene before he could be apprehended.

Source: VANGUARD

Comments

  1. Hello, compliment of the season to you all i am Mr. Benald Udo an agent in regards of sugar mummies connection, so if you have interest in hooking up with one all you need to do is to give me a call on 08076265935 for more information on how to get one thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog
    that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    Feel free to visit my weblog :: Batman Games

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment