5 Held For Killing 2 Cops, Robbing Priest

FIVE notorious armed robbery suspects have been apprehended by the police in Ondo State for killing two police officers in Kogi State and robbing Reverend Father Geoffrey Ogbuene of St. Mary Catholic Church, Trans Ekulu, Enugu.
Police image maker in the state, Mr. Adeniran Aremu, said in Akure that the three suspects that robbed the clergyman were arrested in Lagos following a tip-off.

They were identified as Kalu Ben, Nesta Ucheghara and Efe Best.

Items recovered from the suspects included two laptops, three wrist watches, two identity cards, Olympus camera, five handsets and N73, 000 and one black beret.

Culled from VANGUARD

Comments

  1. I appreciate, lead to I discovered just what I used to be looking for.
    You have ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man.
    Have a nice day. Bye

    Here is my weblog :: soccer jersey measurements

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment