Anita Joseph On The HOT SEAT

ANITA JOSEPH - Nollywood actress/Singer

You were supposed to play the role of a girl who committed suicide in a movie but there was an accident and you almost died for real. How did you handle that?


"That was in 2006. It was true and I came extremely close to giving up on movies because the experience was very traumatic for me. However, something in me urged me to move on and go ahead with my acting career. The title of the movie in question was ‘Titanic Tussle.’ Today, I thank God. It has not been easy but we’re pushing it."

By Samod Biobaku
simplysamad@yahoo.com

The HOT SEAT is a brand new concept from the stable of Simply Samad MEDIA. Here, we bring you different celebrities and personalities from fashion & lifestyle, Music, Movies, Showbiz, Arts, Business, Sports and several other divergent terrains.

We ask a question and bring you the answer right here. There's so much more to come.

Keep those fingers crossed.

The answer for this week's HOT SEAT was from Simply SAMAD

Comments

  1. I don't even know how I stopped up here, however I thought this put up used to be good. I do not realize who you might be however certainly you're
    going to a famous blogger when you aren't already. Cheers!

    my blog - Play Batman Games

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment