Chidinma on African Tour

MTN Project Fame's 2010 winner, Chidinma Ekile is presently on a musical tour that will take her around a good number of African countries.
The singer whose singles, 'Jankoliko’and ‘Kedike’ amongst others had earlier revealed that the tour was scheduled to kick off on July 13, 2012.

She is expected to perform in some West African states, Kenya and lots more.

“I’m embarking on a tour. It’s an African tour and I’m going to different African countries. I’m starting with Cotonou, Cote D’voire, Kenya and everywhere else. It’s a whole lot of travel," she had earlier told HipHopWorld magazine.

Asked about what she expects from the audience on her tour, Chidinma says she takes every performance as a way to just have fun.

“… as much as it is my job to make people happy, i also try to make myself happy.”

By Samod Biobaku
simplysamad@yahoo.com

@simplysamad

Comments