Michael Jackson's Son Breaks Silence on Family Drama, Says: 'I'm Really Angry and Hurt'

Prince Michael, 15, tweets that his grandmother, Katherine, was "misguided" and "lied to" by relatives.

Michael Jackson's son isn't holding back on the drama surrounding his family anymore.
Prince Michael, 15, sent out a lengthy tweet on Thursday blasting several Jackson family members.

"As long as I can remember, my dad had repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways," he wrote. "Although I am happy my grandma was returned, after speaking with her I realized how misguided and how badly she was lied to. I’m really angry and hurt."

With the tweet, he included an image of his cell phone screen, featuring a "group chat I had started to several family members. This group text message I had initially sent was replied to but they didn’t know that I could see the responses. For this whole time, we were denied contact to our grandmother."

The image shows a conversation that appears to include Prince Michael, his aunts Rebbie and Janet Jackson, and another relative, Austin Jackson.

His text reads: "This is enough so I am texting you for the simple fact that WE DEMAND TO SPEAK TO MY GRANDMA NOW!!!"

A reply that was apparently sent by Janet read: "Don't let them pls."

Source: HOLLYWOODREPORTER

Comments