My Favourite Sex Position - Goldie Reveals

When i read this interview, i couldn't stop giggling at the ease with which popular singer and Big Brother Africa reality TV show contestant, Goldie (born Susa Harvey) answered when thenet asked her about her favourite and least favourite sex positions.

Read and enjoy!

Goldie is in the building. The controversial ‘Touch my Body’ singer, who is signed to Kennis Music recently spoke to online radio Zoodrums regarding her image, her relationships with other artistes in the industry, and even answered some naughty questions. You’ll enjoy it…

Let me start by asking what is your least favourite sexual position?

I wouldn’t know because I haven’t tried one that I didn’t like yet, so if I did try one that I didn’t like, I would…

So what’s your favourite sex position?

 I think I’m very old school…hmmm. The missionary style…

No. That’s wrong. Goldie is not allowed to do it the Missionary style.

 I’m not?

You are not. You are Goldie, you are crazy. You wear all these outlandish out fits and people are supposed to go like ‘What the hell’ when they look at you.

We are really the timid ones in the end.

Really?

(Laughs) Don’t get the wrong impression…(laughs) Everybody thinks I’m this monster, let people know that I am boring.

You’ve been on the scene for a few years and then someone, for example, Tiwa Savage, just swoops in. How does it feel when you go for events and people are all over an artiste like Tiwa Savage? Do they react more because of the raunchy sexual image or the pretentious one?

I wouldn’t say Tiwa Savage just swooped in. She’s been someone who has been doing music for a long time …

I mean in the Nigerian system.

You have to understand that music comes from a long while back. This repertoire is on her profile. If you see someone that has been signed on Sony Music as a song writer for five years. Someone who has done competitions, she tried to compete in X factor and you saw the pain when she was turned down. She just deserves a break, and besides, she’s a hard worker. She’s talented and a fantastic person. She was around for my birthday and she was like I’m going to come and eat jollof rice and she tweeted it ‘Goldie, your rice rocks’. Tiwa is like the sweetest female artiste. You cannot hate on her. You have to love her. For all, I think she deserves all she gets.

Are you going to be doing collaborations with her?

We have spoken about it severally, we’re just looking for a subject matter.

What do you think it’s going to sound like?

I don’t know, but we are just looking for a proper subject matter that would be true to me and true to her.

We hear you have a lot of money and that’s why you have gone so far in the industry. You have got all these fantastic fashion people…

I don’t think it’s about money. I think it’s about talent and about people loving your work. There are people who are rich and have tried singing, but nobody knows who they are, so it’s not about money.

What would you say about your relationship with people in the industry? Do you think that has helped make you a bigger and more successful artiste or a less successful artiste?

What exactly are you asking?

I’m asking if you have a very good relationship with other artistes in the industry.

Oh yes! I do. I’m very polite with everybody. Everybody is always polite and we all understand and appreciate each other and that’s what counts. Unfortunately, I would love to have more time to spend with people, but I don’t have enough time. Throughout last year, I think I saw my dad just once. That’s how little time I have to spend with even my family.

Culled from www.thenetng.com

Comments

  1. I've been browsing on-line more than three hours lately, but I by no means found any fascinating article like yours. It is beautiful value enough for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made excellent content material as you did, the web will be much more helpful than ever before.

    Also visit my web-site :: Online Games

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment