Nia Long Is Still Not Ready For Marriage

Don't expect wedding bells in Nia Long's near future.

In a recent interview with Essence Magazine, the "Big Momma's House" actress says despite opposing beliefs, her longtime beau and international baller Ime Sunday Udoka will not be putting a ring on it.

“I’ll be at home with my man, having a perfectly loving time, and I’ll see all these comments on some site about how wrong I am for not being married,” Long said. “I don’t feel less loved or less loving because I’m not married.”

After witness failed marriages, Long admitted that she opted for "emotional maturity" in her relationship instead.

The second-time mom also birthed her first child with Udoka and has finally reached a good place with the father of her first baby. Regardless of her past or present, the 41-year-old is secure with herself/

“I worked hard to have the career I wanted," she said, "But I’ve also been deliberate about my personal life. None of this is a mistake.”

Read the full interview in the August issue of Essence magazine.

Culled from VIBE

Comments