P-SQUARE's Mother's Death: Nollywood Actor, Mike Ezuronye Calls For Prayers For Peter and Paul Okoye

Following the death of P-Square's mum, late Mrs. Josephine Okoye, popular Nollywood actor, Mike Ezuruonye has expressed immense grief at the loss for the Okoye family and sent his condolences to relatives of the bereaved.

He urged Nigerians and the rest of the world to pray for the departed and the children and family she left behind.

"Good morning all. I just lost someone too dear to me last night to death. A mother... Please peepz, let's pray 4 my brothers (P-SQUARE). Their Mum just died," he Tweeted early this morning.

By Samod Biobaku
Simplysamad@yaho.com

@simplysamad

Comments

  1. My prayer 4 d family is dat God will strenght them. I also send my condolence 2 d family of okoye 4 d dirth of their bloved mother. May her soul rest in perfect peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My prayer 4 d family is dat God will strenght them. I also send my condolence 2 d family of okoye 4 d dirth of their bloved mother. May her soul rest in perfect peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I discovered your site by means of Google whilst looking for a similar topic, your website got
    here up, it looks great. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hello there, just become aware of your blog via Google, and located that it is truly informative. I'm going to be careful for brussels.
    I'll appreciate if you proceed this in future. Lots of other people shall be benefited from your writing. Cheers!You'll be able to stop by to http:
    //tamsocial.com/index.php?do=/blog/2096/simple-and-easy-blueprints-within-cheap-jersey-a-great-upgrade/
    online through site

    Here is my web site ... football jersey

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment