Ambali And His Girlfriend


Here's a conversation between Ambali and his girlfriend, Chikuka:
CHIKUKA: Baby do you still love me like before?

AMBALI: Yes love! My love for you will never change.

CHIKUKA: That's my baby. I want you to buy me something.

AMBALI: Just name it

CHIKUKA: It's just one BB Porsche sha.

AMBALI: No problem. Just find out the price and let me know.

CHIKUKA: It's N450, 000.

AMBALI: Is it manual or automatic? Is it still in a good shape, as in, the engine. Have you checked d fuel consumption too?

CHIKUKA: Honey, it's not a car o. It's a phone.

AMBALI: Phone?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That means it should have a fridge, power generating set, plasma and a wardrobe, shey?

CHIKUKA: Are u buying it or not?

AMBALI: Please I'm not o! I can't!

CHIKUKA: Helloooooo!

AMBALI: Hi!

CHIKUKA: Don't even bother again. I'll call Alhaji to get it for me this evening.

AMBALI: Better still, call Atiku - His would be faster.

CHIKUKA (sad, cry): I'm going to delete you.

AMBALI: Is your phone hanging? It should be hanging by now because I had deleted you since you mentioned BB Porsche. How much be bride price for Igbo land sef...
(STRAIGHT FACE)

Comments

  1. Hi there i am kavin, its my first occasion
    to commenting anywhere, when i read this article i thought i could also create comment due to this good
    article.

    Review my webpage: verizon iphone 5 features

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment