Do You Like ID Cabasa?


Do you know who Olumide Ogunade is? If you do not, then you probably didn't know popular music producer, ID Cabasa's real name... Well, now you do.
Do you like him? Well, i do and one of the reasons i do is the way he answered a particular question i once asked him.

I had asked him what he considered his greatest strength as a music producer and he had said:

"My strongest strength is my wisdom. When I say wisdom, I mean the wisdom to see a musical piece of work and be able to know how it ought to sound as well as the ability to be able to understand and interact with the artiste on an individual basis. It’s important to be able to recognize that this person is different because of certain peculiarities. However, in all this, we must give the biggest credit to God Almighty for making it all happen."

Isn't it nice to meet a man who knows is job and then also understands what humility is all about?

Thumbs up Cabasa.

By Samod Biobaku

Comments