Is This D'banj, Olu Maintain Or Kunle Afolayan's Mother?




"I was pregnant with my last child then and would sit outside in the cold till the mama would come back, freshen up  and then ask us to come in and sleep…it wasn’t convenient because there were bed bugs in the room and I had to stay up in the nights to keep them from biting my boys..."
So, who do you think it is?

 Which Nigerian celebrity's mother said this? Was it D'banj, Olu Maintain or Kunle Afolayan's mother?



CLUES
To get the name, use this code: [11] [21] [14] [12] [5]

CODE GUIDE
A[1], B[2], C[3], D[4], E[5], F[6], G[7], H[8], I[9], J[10], K[11], L[12], M[13], N[14], O[15], P[16], Q[17], R[18], S[19], T[20], U[21], V[22], W[23], X[24], Y[25], Z[26]


Decoded Example
DEF JAM would be [4] [5] [6]    [10] [1] [13]

...because D=[4], E=[5], F=[6]    J=[10]. A=[1], M=[13]

Comments

  1. She's Kunle Afolayan's mum...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My spouse and I stumbled over here different website and
    thought I may as well check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you.
    Look forward to looking over your web page yet again.


    Also visit my web site iphone 5 keyboard

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment