Joke Of The Day: RICH PEOPLE

I went with a friend to visit his beautiful young lady from a very rich family. The maid approached me and this was what transpired.
MAID: what would you like to have - fruit juice, yoghurt, tea, chocolate, cappuccino, frapuccino or coffee?

ME: Tea please.

MAID: Ceylon tea, Indian tea, herbal tea, kericho gold tea, bush tea or green tea?

ME: Ceylon tea please.

MAID: How do u want it, black or white?

ME: White...

MAID: Milk or fresh cream?

ME: With milk.

MAID: Goat milk or cow milk?

ME: Cow milk.

MAID: Freezeland cow or Afrikaner cow?

ME: Umm, lemme go with the freezeland cow.

MAID: Would u like it with sweetener, sugar or honey?

ME: Sugar.

MAID: Bee sugar or cane sugar?

ME: cane sugar

MAID: White, brown or yellow sugar?

ME: Abeg! Forget about the tea. Just give me a glass of water.

MAID: Mineral, tap or distilled water?

ME: Mineral water.

MAID: Flavoured or non flavoured?

ME: In fact get me an empty glass!

MAID: Do u want a tumbler, wine glass, champagne flute or a beer mug?

ME:
Abeg! Free me! I go swallow my spit.

Comments