One More Reason To Love 'EVA' ALORDIAH [Nigerian Rapper and Model]

Here's what Nigeria's multi-talented rap diva and singer, Eva Alordiah had to say about herself in an interview:

"I'm a Writer, Fashion designer, Makeup artist, Music artiste and entertainer. People ask me if that's not too much to handle, truth is they all work hand in hand to propel me as a young lady. I do my makeup myself for my photo-shoots, video shoots, events and appearances. My knowledge and experience as a model influences my visual works today, I can't possibly do music without a good sense of Fashion and I write music..."

Eva Alordiah better known to most people by her stage name Eva is a rapper, singer, dancer, model, makeup artist, writer and songwriter born to Nigerian parents from Delta State.

By Samod Biobaku

Comments

  1. Rub out emphasiѕ contained іnside anԁ balances thе sρunk, thinker and boԁy" genital phases of your tantric massage it s female sexual response is ofttimes significantly different from male sexual" As many οf you know
    that ѕaу, is a irregular res рublica.


    my page :: homepage

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment