Which Celebrity Got Robbed By Armed Robbers in Police Uniform? [KNOW YOUR CELEBRITIES]


This incident occurred a few years ago and this was how the celebrity in qiuestion narrated it to me:

"We were through with the album launch proper and went for the after-party but the crowd was too much and the club just couldn’t accommodate the crowd. The after party was at Kay’s Place while the album launch was at Nu Metro Store Shoprite. As I said earlier, the crowd was too much and I had 15 people who wanted to get into the party through me. The bouncers at the entrance were proving to be too difficult so I came up with the idea of going back home instead of me going in and leaving my people outside. We got into the car without even looking at our wrist watches. It was after we were robbed that we checked the time and it was between 1:00am and 2:00am in the morning. The incident occurred at Osborne Road; after Dolphin Estate. We were trying to link Osborne Road through the Third Mainland Bridge’ and those guys were dressed in police uniform. I didn’t count but there were 13 or 15 of them. About 6 of them came out fully armed with guns pointed at us. That spot used to be a police Checkpoint and that was why we stopped the car in the first place. We put on the inner light but by the time, they got close to us, it was too late because they didn’t ask any questions, one of them used the but of his gun on the guy driving and they compelled us to lie (face down). Two phones were taken from me; same for my manager. He lost N60, 000. Unfortunately, we had a lot of cash on us that day. Each occupant of the car had about N50, 000 on him. They even removed the new snickers (shoes) of one of the guys in the car. It took them about 20 minutes to rob us. After they robbed us, they asked us to get back into the car. We did, said thank you sir and drove off.
While we were there, they had used us to position about three other cars to be robbed. They had stopped us in the middle of a narrow road so the cars coming from behind couldn’t pass. We left not knowing the fate that befell the three cars and its occupants.
I was afraid because before then I had never encountered any robbery attack before. That was my first time and I was terrified because I was thinking they could probably shoot us. I thank God they were just after the money and the goodies because all that can be replaced. I don’t think they saw my face because as we came out of the car, we were made to prostrate. They were just after what they could get from us. The estimate of what we lost that day was about N300, 000 including the phones."

That's it folks!

Now, can you tell us who you think this happened to? Here's a clue. His stage name is a word a girl would use to describe you to her friends if you took her shopping and spent a lot of money on her on a first date. Hey! Another clue, the artiste in question hails from Oyo State in Nigeria and his stage name begins with a number.

If you still don't know the name, you might have to ask Google. LMAO

By Samod Biobaku

Comments

  1. Fascinating blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download
    it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make
    my blog jump out. Please let me know where you got
    your design. Thanks a lot

    Also visit my homepage: iphone 5 nano

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment