Who Wants To Be Karen Igho's Unofficial Adviser?

Nigerians and her teeming fans all over the world love her for her straight-forward and bold nature and that's Big Brother Africa winner, Karen Igho for you.


However, she appears not to be so excited at the moment and that's because of something she just discovered about herself and she shared this is a Tweet just a few minutes ago. This was how she put it:

"#TrueFactsAboutMe I give people good advice but when it comes to me, I don't know what to do."

Now u see why we need that unofficial 'adviser' for our charming Karen.

In the meantime, here's a line from me to Karen: "Just hang in there Karen, the good Lord is sufficient for you and would always guide you towards the right path."

By Samod Biobaku.

Comments

  1. oZzy moved away some time ago, I miss his cock, and i
    am always hungry for intercourse.
    FUCK MY PUSSY!

    My page hcg injections
    my web page :: hcg injections

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment