10 Things About Beverly Naya [+5 PHOTOS]



Beverly Naya

She’s Nigerian but she was born in the United Kingdom and also grew up there.

She never dated fellow actor, Desmond Elliot.


She considers Nigerian weather brilliant for her skin especially Lagos State.

She loves meeting people and making new friends.



She considers sweets her biggest temptation.

She does not like chocolates.


If you ask her if love has been fair to her, she would most likely say: “I’ve had my fair share.” [That’s what she told Simply Samad].


Her ideal man has to be ambitious, handsome, have a good dress sense, speak well and be a gentleman. She’s very particular about him being a gentleman and here’s why:
“I love a real gentleman. If he’s not a gentleman, it can’t work. It’s really important to me because I carry myself like a lady so I expect a man to treat me like I am a lady. So, that’s very important to me.”


When male fans try to ask her out on dates, she kindly says no without sounding harsh or bruising their egos.

She’s not a snub.

Comments