Beverly Naya: Sexy, Fierce and Genuinely Gifted [Nollywood Actress]


I'm not going to beat around the bush on this one - Her name is Beverly Naya and she's one of the very few Nigerian and Nollywood actresses that have earned my respect and admiration.

The Nigerian entertainment industry is filled with a very wide range of actresses whose personalities, talents and passion for doing what they do best varies to a very large extent.

There are so many words and phrases that i could use in describing this beautiful actress but I have come to concretely see her as sexy, fierce and genuinely gifted.

Are you aware that when she was much younger, she was at a cross road as to what she was going to do as a career. Unlike many who had acting as a childhood dream, this was not the case for Naya.

Here's how the gorgeous actress put her acting story:

"It wasn’t a childhood dream at all. It took me a while to know what I wanted to do with my future when I was a bit younger. I had so many ideas. I actually started with Psychology and Sociology but it wasn’t for me. So when I left that and decided to study Drama; that is when I knew I was passionate about it. I was the first student in my sixth form college to obtain a full mark distinction for my performance. That was when I knew that I really had the ability to act."

Now you know how Beverly Naya's acting journey began and we're glad she decided to return to her roots to join the league of brilliant actresses the country has churned out.

Let's leave it here till we return with more exciting facts about Naya.

Comments

  1. SURE, SHE GO MAKE AM FOR DRAMA, NOLLYWOOD IS NOW ALL OVER THE PLACE BUT, SHE MUST BE REALLY GOOD AT FLAUNTING IT JUST LIKE MERCY J

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do believe that if Naya can sustain a consistent streak of wonderful performances and package her acting brand vibrantly, she would go very far. She has the looks. Like you rightly pointed out GNAIJA MOBI, she might have to do some flaunting as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment