Beyonce Claims She and Jay-Z Like Nothing More than Changing Daughter Blue's Nappies


She is wealthy enough to afford an army of childminders to be at her beck and call to do all the dirty work.

However, Beyonce has revealed she has actually fallen in love with changing her daughter Blue Ivy's dirty nappies.
And the 31-year-old star is not the only one, for she also revealed that rap mogul Jay-Z has also become a dab hand.

She told Anderson Cooper in an interview airing tomorrow: 'Actually, [Jay-Z] is very good. We both [change diapers].

'I love changing diapers, I love it. I love every moment of it, it’s so beautiful. I love it all.'

But the diva has revealed her most famous talent also comes in very handy when she lulls her baby girl to sleep with lullabies.

She said: 'I make up actually a lot of crazy, corny songs.'

Source: DAILY MAIL

Comments