Late Pastor Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter's Traditional Engagement [PHOTOS]



Late Pastor Bimbo Odukoya's daughter who doubles as gorgeous singer, Tolu Odukoya recently wrapped up her traditional engagement ceremony and for those who did not know, she and her sweetheart, Olumide Ijogun have been dating since their high school days, which was about 10 years ago.

Their introduction took place some months back and the white wedding has been scheduled to hold today (November 3, 2012) at the Fountain of Life church.

The reception is expected to follow immediately at Haven Event Centre, GRA, Ikeja.

Join me as i wish this couple a happy married life.

Enjoy the rest of their pictures below:










Comments

  1. Thiѕ desіgn is stelleг! Yоu most certainly know hoω
    tо keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your ѵiԁeοs,
    I was аlmost mоνеԁ to start
    my own blog (wеll, аlmost...HaHa!) Wonderful job.
    I reallу lovеd what you had to say, аnd more than that, how yοu presentеd it.

    Tοo сool!

    Сheck out my ωebpаgе click through the next document

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is kindа of off topic but I ωas wanting tο know if blogs
    use WYSIWYG editors or if you hаνe to manuаlly coԁe ωith HTML.

    I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Feel free to surf to my blog: Father'S Dаy Gift Baskets

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment