Paul Okoye and Anita Expecting Their First Baby


Yesterday, we brought you a new flash on Paul Okoye of P-Square and his girlfriend expecting their first baby together. Well, the name of the young lady who has captured Paul's heart is Anita and she is presently in the middle of her Msc at the University of Dundee Scotland.

We gather that the lovebirds have been dating since their days in the university and it was Paul's brother, Peter Okoye who decided to share the good news with fans on his Twitter Timeline.

Here was how he captured it in his Tweets:

Congrats 2 my brother @rudeboypsquare and his long-term girlfriend who are expecting a baby soon... Trust me bro its a good feeling.

Congratulations to Anita and @rudeboypsquare am sure its gona be a boy like me..#bigsmile

Have you ever wondered why the Okoye brothers appear to have a preference for making babies outside wedlock? Well, i have and i just don't have any factual answer to that.

I guess once again, we shall keep our fingers crossed.

Comments

  1. I'm not sure why but this web site is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I'll check baсk later and see if the ρroblem still
    eхіѕts.

    Look at my web page: boombaat.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment