Shocking Fact About Warren Buffet and Nigerian Pastors


Do you know that:

Warren Buffet owns the largest private jet manufacturing firm in the US?

Yet he has never flown in one because he says "everyone who says they need a private jet to make important appointments is a liar".

"They need it for their ego. Name me one of them busier than I am who owns more US corporations than I do".

"I travel constantly across the US and the world in commercial jetliners, live in the same house since the 70s, still buy $9 ties and $75 suits and still drive my 22 year old immaculately maintained Lincoln".
Buffet is one of the richest men in the largest economy on earth!

These flash lifestyles are simply ego driven!

This very true statement applies no greater to anybody more than the NIGERIAN PASTORS!

Call it whatever you want but I can surely say most of them are Luxury loving. Ego driven. Un-Jesus Christ like, self centred people

Comments