OMG! Security Guard Slaps Karen Igho [+ Picture]


This is clearly one of those memories Nigeria's first female to win Africa's biggest TV reality show, Big Brother Africa, Karen Igho would want to relegate to the dustbin part of her memory bank as quickly as possible and the reason for this is not far fetched.

The On-Air-Personality and show host was allegedly molested by a security guard; when we say molested, the guard in question didn't just give her a shove - He actually raised his massive hand into the air and when it came down on Karen, it morphed into a blinding slap that sent her sprawling to the floor.

As if that wasn't bad enough, we gathered that the guard allegedly pointed a loaded gun at her and came close to pumping bullets into her.

The question i still haven't gotten an answer is what could have provoked a security guard into slapping a celebrity like Karen. Was she rude to him? Did she crack a joke that he found too expensive to be allowed to pass? Did she catch him staring at her breasts for too long and then earn himself an insult? Was he just in the kind of mood the Devil was just before he refused to bow to Adam and consequently earn himself a tail and horns? So many questions pacing through my mind yet not a single answer in view.

For those who might still not believe the fact that our dear Karen got slapped by a security guard, this was how she shared her ordeal on twitter:

"I got slapped at a Smirnof party by a security He loaded his gun and put it to my face at the car park. He wanted money and I didn't have any on me. He loaded his gun and put it to my face at the car park. He said he would shoot me if I don't give him money, then he slapped me. The slap sent me landing on the floor and hitting my head.  Is it because I'm a woman? Now my face is swollen and I'm in pain!! All I wanted to do was to go support my friend DENRELE_EDUN who hosted the event....still in shock and pain..," she twitted...

Below is a picture of her face after she was slapped.

 


What do you make of all this? kindly drop a comment and let us know what you think.

Follow us at @simplysamad on Twitter

Comments

  1. Naija fr you! Anytin can happen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm... I think there is much more to this story than karen is telling. Something must have happened that we haven't been told about except the security guard is a mad man on the loose.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment