Can an African Cardinal Emerge the Next Pope? [Simply SAMAD SPEAKS]


A very good friend of mine just asked me if I think a black man could possibly become the next pope when 'Pope Benedict' officially resigns on Feb 28 and this was my reply:

"That's the biggest question I've come across so far in 2013. Can a black man become the Pope? Can an African occupy such a seat in the heart of the Vatican? I once read a book titled 'Assassini' and since then, my respect for the Vatican and it's caliber of power-play has tripled like a dozen times over. There's so much more to the emergence of a Pope and more importantly, what happens therein than meets the eye... Of course there's the official process but is there an unofficial one as well? So many questions my dear brothers and sisters and I would rather bite the pie of caution on this one..."

What do u think?



Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633

Comments