D’banj To Perform Tonight At Closing Ceremony Of AFCON 2013

Nigerian music star, D’banj  aka EJA NLA is billed to perform at the closing ceremony of the 2013 African Cup of Nations which holds tonight; February 10. The final game which features the super eagles of Nigeria going all out against the Burkina-Faso team would be graced by heavy Nigerian fans presence.

“I am honoured and words fail to describe the warmth I get from my fans in this country,” D’Banj said. “I am looking forward to having more than 6.6-billion viewers globally watch my performance.”

Local acts such as Micasa, Kelly Khumalo, Zonke Dikana, and Thembisile Ntaka, will also share the stage with D’Banj, after the final match.



Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633

Comments