In His Shoes, What Would You Have Done?

After reading this story, at first I laughed and then I pondered over the level of frustration the young man must have experienced.

Enjoy the encounter below:

Akpos' first day in a new secondary school.

Teacher: There will be an elementary
science test next week. Contrary to his nature, Akpos read his book from cover to cover like no man's
business.

On test day, teacher lined up about 5 birds, covering each with a piece of cloth so only their legs were visible.

Question 1: Looking at the leg of a
bird, write down its common name, species, family, zoological name, habitat, etc.

After about 20mins of frustration and not writing down anything, Akpos storms to the teacher's desk and slams his blank sheet in front of the teacher. 'Sir, this test makes no sense!
I am going home!'

Teacher: What a rude boy! Come
back here. What is your name?

Akpos raises his trouser and points to
his leg: 'Oya, u too, look my leg na, tell me my name, my surname, where I dey live, which tribe I come from.

Now, what would you have done if u found yourself in the young man's shoes?



Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633

Comments