Is this a Funny Joke?


A baby boy was born in hospital laughing instead of crying, the more the nurses beat him, the more he laughed so hard, suddenly the doctor noticed he had something in his hands, so he pulled the tiny hands apart and discovered he was holding 3 abortion pills.

The baby then turned his head looking at his mother, laughed again and said "NO WEAPON FASHIONED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER!"



Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633

Comments

  1. It's going to be end of mine day, except before ending I am reading this wonderful article to increase my experience.

    My web page ... External Hemorrhoid treatment
    my site > hemorrhoid treatment

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment