Joke of the Day | February 11

Here's a conversation between Akpos and his mum. Breeze through and tell us what u think.

Akpos: I am Hungary

Mum : Why don't you Czech d fridge?

Akpos Ok. I am Russian to d kitchen!

Mum : Hmm...maybe u will find some Turkey.

Akpos : yeah,but its all covered in Greece,yuck!

Mum : There is Norway u can eat that!

Akpos : I know. I guess i'll have a can of Chile

Mum : Denmark your name on d can

Akpos : Kenya do it for me?

Mum : Ok,i am Ghana do it!

Hi and how was your day?


News Flash: Don't forget the maiden edition of Nigerian Broadcaster's Nite of Denrele Edun on February 28 @ Club Vegas.



Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633

Comments