If there’s any actress whose dedication, commitment and passion for acting has remained convincingly consistent in the past two decades, then Kate Henshaw would have her name resonate across the walls of recognition and prestige.
As far as acting goes, Kate Henshaw-Nuttal has paid her dues and stands out of the crowd on the strength of her talent, individual achievements and status as one of the industry’s most respected actresses.
These are some of the reasons why we have brought you ten things that you probably never knew about this actress who has remained a sense of inspiration for thousands of young actresses in Nigeria today.
- She was born July 19, 1971.
- To unwind, Kate Henshaw would usually choose to relax, go out with friends, travel on holidays and take a rest.
- She had originally wanted to become a musician.
- Henshaw was born in Cross River State, Nigeria.
- In 2008 she won the African Movie Academy Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role.
- She is the oldest of four children.
- She is presently the official Face of Onga.
- Henshaw has starred in over 40 Nollywood movies.
- She spent one year at the University of Calabar reading remedial studies, and then majored in Medical Microbiology at the School of Medical Lab Science, LUTH (Lagos University Teaching Hospital) in Lagos.
- After completing her primary and secondary school in Lagos and Calabar, Henshaw worked at the Bauchi State General hospital.
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633