Vacancy for Graduate Trainees

Graduate trainees needed urgently in a multinational consulting firm.

Applicants must be talented, ready to trade skills, target-oriented and self-driven.

Interested candidates should send updated CVs to greatjobs9ja@gmail.com with subject: 'Graduate Trainee' on or before 27th April.



Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @SimplySAMAD (or @ThaNaijaPOET) for exciting short stories, poems, modeling/acting auditions, artworks, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633

Comments

  1. I'm very happy to discover this great site. I wanted to thank you for ones time just for this fantastic read!! I definitely savored every part of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new information in your site.

    Here is my homepage :: www.ftworthseocompany1.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ηаѵe you eνеr consіdered about including a littlе bit
    more than ϳust уоur агtiсles?
    I mean, what you say is valuable and everything. Nеverthelеss
    think аbout if уou added some gгеat рhotоѕ or νіdeos to gіvе your ρosts morе, "pop"!

    Your content іs excellent but wіth picѕ аnd viԁeo clips, thіs ωebѕіte could unԁеniably be one of the grеаtest
    іn its field. Superb blog!

    Herе is my wеbpage; v2 cigs review

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment