There are quite a number of qualities that stand Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha out as one of the Nollywood's most remarkable actresses and some of these include her articulate, hardworking, her endearing nature and the aura of responsibility around her.
While many would spontaneously add her beauty, charm and adorable persona to the list, it is her ability to bring all of these elements and much more into one single human brand that millions of fans across the world have come to respect that make the gorgeous actress what she has become today.
Some of her movies include The Apple, Handkerchief, Heavy Rain, Promise and Fail, Disguised, The Prince and Me, Sacred Tradition, Sins of the Flesh, Traumatised, Moment of Truth, Eagles Bride, Heavy Rain, Legacy, Romantic Attraction, Sound of Love, Total Crisis, Golden Moon, Games Men Play, Handsome and over 61 others.
Despite all that is known about this down to earth actress, there are also some exciting facts about her that make her a unique screen goddess.
- She hails from Oraifite in Anambra State of Nigeria.
- She was born to Chief and Mrs. Leonard Ndukaife Chukwuka in Lagos State, Nigeria on March 12, 1980.
- Chioma grew up with her five siblings and a few relatives.
- She commenced her early education at Onward Nursery and Primary School in Lagos State and then proceeded to Federal Government Girls College, Onitsha, Anambra State where she got her Senior Secondary Certificate.
- She graduated from the Lagos State University where she studied Banking and Finance.
- In 2000, she played a role in her first movie titled 'The Apple' as an obstinate 17-year-old who felt she was grown enough to get married.
- She emerged Best Actress in a Leading Role at the 2007 edition of the African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA).
- Her hobbies include singing, dancing, cooking, meeting new people and making friends.
- She speaks English language and her native language, Igbo fluently.
- She is one of Nollywood’s scandal-free actresses – a feat many would consider impossible.
- Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633