Wizkid wants to Marry Rihanna



Nigerian star singer, Wizkid has revealed his desire to have a very intimate relationship with sexy music star, Rihanna if such an opportunity ever presents itself.

The 23-year-old 'Don't Dull' crooner is currently basking in international music success and while he is receiving a lot of attention from other women, he rather has his eyes on Diamonds singer Rihanna.

Listing five of his wildest and craziest dreams on the Volt on Channel 0, Wizkid disclosed that: "I will like to marry Rihanna."


"I just wanna wake up in the morning looking in her face. Gosh that will be lovely," he noted beaming with smiles.

Well with Rihanna's relationship with Chris Brown once again hitting the rocks, Wizkid might have a shot at her as she could be on the hunt for a new man.

This will not be the first time the talented musician is professing love for a female celebrity.

Last year, he disclosed in an interview on The Juice on Ndani TV that he had a crush on 34-year-old Nollywood superstar actress, Genevieve Nnaji.

According to Wizkid, "I really had a crush on Genevieve until I met her and I realized she was my aunty. I love her. When I was a kid, I loved watching her movies.

Well, now that we know Wizkid has a soft spot for Rihanna, how would you suggest he makes this fantasy adorn the colours of reality?

Kindly let us know what you think.



Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @SimplySAMAD (or @ThaNaijaPOET) for exciting short stories, poems, modeling/acting auditions, jobs, photos, interviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633

Comments