Wednesday, 5 June 2013

Quote of the Week [Foluke Daramola]





"I come from a Christian family. My mother is a staunch Christian. I lost my father when I was two years old, so I didn’t meet him. I’m extremely an independent and hardworking woman. Over the years, I’ve come to realise that if you are determined, hardworking and truthful, the sky would be your limit. The realisation of this axiom has helped in shaping my life."


-                                                                                                                                                                                   - Foluke Daramola

Foluke Daramola is a Nigerian actress, is married and resides in Lagos.


Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A Married Woman's Confession

A Married Woman's Confession
---Short Stories---