Describe This Husband in One Word [A Short Story]

A sick woman was lying on her sick bed with her husband by her side, she
turns to the husband and said:

WIFE : "Honey, I have a confession to make..."

HUSBAND : "Save your strength my dear!"

WIFE : [Cuts in] "Nooo... I want to say it so that when I die my spirit will be at rest. I have been stealing your money and giving it to my boyfriend,
You're not the father of our son Junior, I was the one who stole your gold wrist
watch and hide it in your sister's bag so that you'll drive her away..
Please forgive me."

HUSBAND: "I know all this, that's why I poisoned you. Keep calm Let the poison work..."

Describe the Husband in one word.



Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Etisalat. Enjoy high speed mobile broadband on any of our Easyblaze plans. Visit www.etisalat.com.ng for details.

Comments