Confession of Woman Who Had an Abortion at 18 [By Bello Timilehin - Bigtimi]


When I was 18, I had an Abortion. my womb got damaged but I was never told. I was told it was a success. Now am 50.. I can't still believe I would never be able to bear a child.


A woman made this statement at one of our anti-abortion workshop.

The truth is we don't know how many women are suffering from the pain of abortion.

Say stop to Abortion!

Am at Apostolic Church in Ubiaja Area, Esan South East, Edo State to Speak to youth, children ministers and adult on the inhumane nature of abortion.

I value life at every stage.
Value Life Nigeria
Bello Timilehin (Bigtimi)



Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 2B3D28E3.
By: SAMOD BIOBAKU

Comments