Are Sandra Bullock and Chris Evans Dating?




Sandra Bullock might have a new man in her life.

E! News reports Bullock and "Captain America" hunk Chris Evans might not be full-on dating "per se," but the two are allegedly in the "early stages of getting to know each other."
"They are not in a relationship, but they are definitely hanging out and are in the early getting-to-know-each-other phase," a source told E!. "They haven't put a title on it, but they really like each other."

Romance rumors sparked after the actress, 49, and Evans, 32, were spotted out together. Back in March, they dined at Craig's in West Hollywood along with a large group. Earlier this month, they they were photographed after a dinner at Cecconi's with Chelsea Handler.

Of course, eating a meal together does not a romance make. These two could easily just be friends who happen to enjoy going out to restaurants.


However, Evans has admitted Bullock was his celebrity crush as a child.

"I used to be in love with Sandra Bullock when I was growing up," he told Playboy in 2012. "Sandy B. was my girl. I remember seeing 'Speed' when I was in seventh grade and just thinking, That’s her. I can’t say I know her, but from what I’ve heard, she’s fantastic."

Evans was previously dating Minka Kelly. The two split for the second time last October.

Culled from HUFFINGTONPOST


Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 2B3D28E3.
By: SAMOD BIOBAKU

Comments