Celebrities You Didn't Know Swing Both Ways [+Photos]

Snooki

We have compiled the names of celebrities who are bisexual in their sexual preference and to make this more interesting, we spread the net to cover both males and females.

Michelle Rodriguez
She revealed she was bisexual to Entertainment Weekly in October 2013.
Shailene Woodley
She told The Hollywood Reporter "I fall in love with human beings based on who they are, not based on what they do or what sex they are" in March 2014.

Amber Heard
Amber Heard came out in 2010, and revealed to Elle magazine in 2013 that she's never been ashamed of being bisexual.

Evan Rachel


Clive Davis
He tells ABC's "Nightline" "for over 50 years I never had sex with a male. It wasn’t repressed. I had very good sexual relationships with women."

Ke$ha
Kesha told Seventeen magazine "I don't love just men. I love people. It's not about gender."

Gillian Anderson
"X-Files" star Gillian Anderson told Out in March 2012 "I was in a relationship with a girl for a long time when I was in high school," adding she had relationship with other women as well -- but they were "the exception, not the rule."

Snooki
Snooki told Huffington Post in February 2012 "I would consider myself bi. I've done stuff with girls before ... I've experimented."

Cynthia Nixon
Cynthia Nixon told The Advocate in January 2012 "While I don't often use the word, the technically precise term for my orientation is bisexual."

Megan Fox
Megan Fox told Esquire in 2009 "I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I'm also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who was bisexual."

Anna Paquin
She came out as a bisexual in a April 2010 PSA, proclaiming "I'm Anna Paquin. I'm bisexual and I give a damn."

Evan Rachel
Evan Rachel Wood told Marie Claire in October 2011 "I've honestly fallen in love with a man and I've honestly fallen in love with a woman. I don't know how you label that, it's just how it is."

Pete Wentz
He has revealed he's made out with men when he was younger, but told OUT Magazine it stopped at the waist -- saying, "It's really about the equipment."

Megan Mullaly
'Will & Grace' star Megan Mullaly told Advocate, "I consider myself bisexual, and my philosophy is, everyone innately is, although I've never had a full-on relationship with a woman ... but I'll tell you, I'm open to it."

Kristanna Loken
Kristanna Loken told Curve in 2006 "I connect with an aura, with energy. And if the person with whom I connect happens to be a female, that's just the way it is."

Anne Heche
Anne Heche famously dated Ellen DeGeneres, then married a man shortly after the split.

Jillian Michaels
Jillian Michaels told Ladies Home Journal in 2010 "I believe in healthy love. If I fall in love with a woman, that's awesome. If I fall in love with a man, that's awesome."

Angelina Jolie
Angelina Jolie told 20/20 in 2003 "I consider myself a very sexual person who loves who she loves, whatever sex they may be."

Lindsay Lohan
Lindsay Lohan famously dated DJ Samantha Ronson.

Billie Joe Armstrong
Billie Joe Armstrong told The Advocate "I think I've always been bisexual ... It's a beautiful thing" in the 90s, and recently told OUT "I'd never say that I'm not."

Drew Barrymore
Drew Barrymore told New Woman magazine in 2003 "Do I like women sexually? Yeah, I do. Totally. I have always considered myself bisexual. I love a woman's body."

Tila Tequila
Tila Tequila had a reality show, "A Shot at Love," where both men and women competed for her attention.

Amber Rose
Amber Rose told Complex in 2009 "I'm extremely open with my sexuality. I can be in love with a woman, I can be in love with a man."

Lady Gaga
Lady Gaga told Rolling Stone in 2009 that her attraction to women is purely physical and makes her boyfriends "uncomfortable."

Jessie J
Jessie J told In Demand, "Whoopie doo guys, yes, I've dated girls and I've dated boys - get over it."


















Culled from TOOFAB



Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 2B3D28E3.
By: SAMOD BIOBAKU

Comments