Quote of the Week (Anita Hogan)


“I had my own fair share of relationship with my black brothers and in my husband’s case I’d say destiny brought us together. So it wasn’t like I preferred it or that I worked hard at it, it just happened and l decided to embrace it with all my heart. I did have a relationship - We were supposed to get married, but two months to my marriage, he died. It’s still very devastating because that was something I experienced when I was quite very young, He was still very young and we’d done things together. We were building our lives together when the hands of death snatched him away. It was painful, but I know he would have wanted me to continue with my life.”


                                                           - Anita Hogan (Nollywood actress)



Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 2B3D28E3.
By: SAMOD BIOBAKU

Comments