‘My Boyfriend Pees in my Mouth and Beats Me If I Refuse’ – Juliet


How do I stop him from this act?

Am Juliet 24, I stay with my boyfriend of campus. Every morning, my boyfriend likes to take his morning pee in my mouth.
This started way back in my year 1 when we just decided to get freaky, he then suggested that he pee in my mouth, which I agreed and since then he will wake me up and tell me he has to pee so I get on my knees open my mouth real wide and wait for him to fill my mouth with his hot morning pee and after his done peeing in my mouth I suck his penis until he comes this is how I start my morning.

He has gotten use to it that whenever I refuse doing it,he will beat me up so bad, I really love him so much I don’t want to get him hurt. Now, I'm scared of drinking his pee because people say it contains harmful substance. Please, is it true? And if yes, how do I stop my boyfriend from this act without him beating me up? He enjoys it. Is it that he’s abusing me indirectly? I'm just confused. Please help!

Culled from GISTVILLE


Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633
By: SAMOD BIOBAKU

Comments