Samod Biobaku speaks with Rising Model - Benedicta

Benedicta, Rising model (Simply Samad)
I’m very lonelyRising model, Benedicta
By Samod Biobaku
As a model, Benedicta Igho quickly comes across as a dame who has so much working for her; a pretty face, a physique that easily calls for more than a second look, an intelligent disposition to issues, a carriage that takes her to the runway and so much more.
However, despite all these glowing parts of her personality, the dark-skinned model recently revealed that she is very lonely.
Speaking with Simply Samad shortly after her run-way appearance at the KOGA grand opening, she lamented being the only child and silently craved the company of brothers and sisters that she might never have.

Tell us a bit about yourself
I’m the only child and I enjoy staying with my mum because I feel she’s one of the only people I can talk to. I also like hanging out with my friends. I prefer the male company because I usually don’t get along with females.

Does that make you a tom boy?
Benedicta, Rising model (Simply Samad)
Oh! But that’s not always the case and I am not a tom boy. Like I said, I like hanging out with my male friends. I am a student of Ben Idahosa Univeristy (BIU) in Edo State where I study English and I enjoy reading novels. I’m a very lonely person and I like being alone. When I am alone, I like reading.

Do you like being the only child?
No! I don’t like it. It makes me feel so alone because I like people being around me and asking them to help me with different things at different times. But right now, I have to do everything myself and there are times when it really gets on my nerves. I like having kids around me.

As for modeling, how did all that begin?
I started when I was in Primary 5. It started at out inter-house sport and I modeled but I did not win. I was so said because I was dressed up like a princess. I cried so hard and I was actually begging the winner to give me the crown so I could use it to pose for photo sessions but too bad, she refused. I feel it’s my dream. I like acting and dancing but I’m not too good a dancer. I contested in a pageant in school but I didn’t win but I was second runner up. Right now, my dream is to become the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria MBGN). I really wish I could go further because I feel it’s my life right now. I want to go as far as going international. Agbani Darego is my role model. I really like her.

Benedicta, Rising model (Simply Samad)
In the next five years, do you see yourself still hanging on to this modeling thing or going into something else?
Not really. I could get something else to do. I’m studying English language so I could be a presenter but I really wish to be a model.

Are you a snub?
No! I’m so free. I’m a very nice person to be with and I like talking. I make people laugh.

What is your favourite part of your body?
I would say my boobs.

Why is that?
I’m proud of them. I’m a slim girl and that part of my body is very pronounced. Whatever I wear, it fits me because of my endowment. I like it because its nice.

I’m sure it’s one part of your body that gets you a lot of attention. Have you ever been harassed over them?
No. They like it. A lot of girls have stretch marks on their breasts but I don’t have those so I flaunt them. This however doesn’t mean I would show it off for people to begin to bother me.

Are you happy about the fact that you’re busty?
Of course yes I am and all thanks to God for giving it to me that way.

Have you ever had any embarrassing situation over your breasts?
Yes! My friends and I went to a club in Benin called ‘Smooth.’ I was wearing a very short dress and it kind of accentuated my boobs. I wasn’t in the mood to dance. On our way home, I was walking ahead of my friends because they went back to get something. All of a sudden, a tout beckoned to me and said: ‘How far now?’ While I was still trying to ignore him, he raised his voice and said: ‘No be work you dey? How much?’ I was so embarrassed, I ran to the car in shame.

What is your favourite colour?
I like pink.

What’s your favoutire meal?
I like Amala and Ewedu. I love it so much I don’t get tired of it.

Comments

  1. i wish you all the best... and have great success in your life. u look good and have all qualities to become model. take care

    Vj

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment