BRIA MYLES: Making me laugh is the way to my heart



Bria Myles (posted by Samod Biobaku)
Interview with Bria Myles

BRIA, What do you think is your fans favorite body part on you is & why?
My backside. It's very round and plush. Guys seem to like that.

How does it feel being a sexy chocolate model when a lot of the girls who come out are either light-skinned & brown-skin?
I feel like I am setting an example. I'm proud to be representing darker models.


What advice would you have for any aspiring models that want to do modeling?
Find a good photographer and develop a portfolio with him. Someone you can trust and that is really feeling you. Don't try to get good pics for free. Generally, they will cost some money.
2) Hook up with an agent or manager who can put you into connection with the right people. Without that, it won't happen.
3)Don't give away too many good images of yourself for free. Keep your audience wanting more, this way they will buy your stuff.

How would you best describe your personality?
I'm a goof ball. I love to laugh and have fun. I'm also very spontaneous.

Where you born with that body or did you have to go to the gym and work for it?
Born with it. I rarely go to the gym and my manager is always on me about that.

How do you keep your skin so smooth?
Coco butter lol.

Tell me about your website BriaMyles.com
We were going for something different. No Flash. Just nice design and straightforward HTML layout. I really wasn't sure about it at first, but I really like it now.
It's also where you can get my Multimedia CD, which is probably the only video footage of me in a thong!

What are your goals in the industry?
I'd like to be the next Melyssa Ford--bring some class back to the industry. She's the prototype. Eventually I'd like to support myself solely through modeling, but that's tough I know.

What type of guys do you like?
Skinny normal guys with a sense of humor. Being able to make me laugh is the way to my heart.

Any special message you want to say your fans?
Yes, thank you for noticing me and sending me such nice emails. (One fan even sent me some exotic perfume, and I called him!) I appreciate your supporting me and hope I continue to turn out photos that you like.

Culled from Cutie Central

Bria Myles (posted by Samod Biobaku)

Bria Myles (posted by Samod Biobaku)

Comments