Breaking News! Shell Petroleum to Compensate Farmers

A court in the Hague has just found Shell Petroleum Company (Nigeria)guilty of one out of the five count charge filed against the company by Nigerian farmers and the Oil company will have to pay full compensation.

The amount will be announced by the court at a later sitting.
Details shortly.


Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633

Comments

  1. Hi, I do believe this is an excellent site.
    I stumbledupon it ;) I'm going to come back once again since I book marked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to help others.

    Here is my web blog: terminator

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment