Does This Apply to Lagos Girlfriends Alone?


A Lagos-based guy once had his girlfriend also resident in Lagos give him directions to her house and this was how it went:


Girlfriend: "Come to the front gate of my apartment where you dropped me, look for flat 9A, you'll find a lift on your right.

Hit 9 on the elevator buttons with your ELBOW...

And get out of the lift you'll find my flat on left. Hit the doorbell with your ELBOW & I'll get to open the door for you"

Boy Friend: Dear that seems easy but why am I hitting buttons with my ELBOWS only?

Girl Friend: "OMG!! Are you coming empty handed?

Boy Friend: (speechless)



Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @SimplySAMAD for exciting short stories, poems, modeling/acting auditions, jobs, photos, interviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633

Comments