Deemani unveils ‘Cool Down’ [Music]

Budding act, Deemani has released a fresh single titled 'Cool Down.'

The singer (born Odion Thomas Itamah) hails from Benin, Edo state and is a twin.

He is presently based in Madrid in Spain, is yet-to0be signed under a record label.

The singer considers late Fela Anikulapo Kuti his greatest mentor and believes nothing good comes easy.

At the moment, Deemani has assured fans that his music takes priority adding that his interest in music is beyond a mere passing interest.

“I take my music seriously and I don’t joke with my fans. I owe them every level of success i have recorded thus far,” said Deemani.



Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin:...
By: SAMOD BIOBAKU

Comments