Nollywood Actress, Lizzy Anjorin Proves Hard Work Pays Off


These are indeed good times for top Yoruba actress, Lizzy Aishat Anjorin whose last movie, 'Kofo The First Lady' enjoyed an impressive run recently shed light on how she acquired  and added 4 exotic cars in 4 years to her garage.

The actress played the humble card and praised God for his blessings. "I’m not cut out for flaunting wealth because it wasn’t by my power that I was able to acquire all I have but Allah, who has blessed me with all these. Yes, I have 3 SUVs with the latest being the Range Rover Evoque. I’m a hard working individual with God as my guide. I have been able to run a successful business and have done very well for myself in the Yoruba movie world."

Anjorin who recently changed her name to Aishat following her trip to the Saudi Arabia for Hajj also has in her garage a Nissan Xterra, a Land Rover LR4 and a VW Bug."

melo moment #police selfie,” Dumelo posted on his Instagram account.





Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 7FED3C8A
By: SAMOD BIOBAKU

#LizzyAnjorin

Comments