Simply Samad Shares his encounter with a TEMPTRESS



TEMPTRESS
Day a pastor got an erection watching me dance – Vicky Dancer

At these perilous times when sexual decency appears to have taken flight, men of God are expected to remain immune to the satanic manifestations of the daughters of Eve who propagate the gospel of erotic promise.
This is however far from what obtains today as made apparent by the current African Dance Queen, Echem Chinenye Victory who recently revealed details of how a cleric cornered her in Lagos State to confess to her how he developed an erection after watching a musical video where she demonstrated her dancing prowess.
In a chat with Simply Samad, Victory popularly known as ‘Vicky Dancer’ narrated her encounter with a Pastor who developed a bulge in his pants after watching her dance on TV. “A pastor once walked up to me and told me in confidence that when he saw me dancing, he got an erection. He looked uncomfortable while telling me but he let me understand the fact that he had to. He however warned me to be careful with my work. He told me that he saw me in the musical video of a Nigerian artiste.”

The fact that she is not in a relationship at the moment had tempted many to play with the possibility that she might be a lesbian but she cleared the air on this. “I’m not a lesbian but I’m not in a relationship. One of the biggest challenges I have as a dancer is that I have a lot of men who want me on their bed because of the way I dance. I used to be in a relationship. The last time I was in a relationship was in 2007. It’s not as if I don’t want to go into a relationship. I’m just afraid. I can’t allow my heart get broken again. The only kind of relationship I want is the kind that both parties can impact on each other. A lot of people feel a relationship is based on sex. They don’t have to say it but their action speaks louder. That is the only part of the relationship they think about. If I must even get married, he must be artistically inclined so that we can share.”
Speaking on the issue of sexual harassment, Victory who hails from Ohiakwu Local Government in Ebonyi State noted that she would rather call them challenges. To buttress her argument, she cited an incidence. “I would be a liar if I say men don’t disturb me for sex. I once met a man who was at a show where I performed. He told me he really liked the way I danced. Thereafter, he asked for my number. He sounded very sincere so I gave him my number but to my dismay, four days after, he called me and invited me to come and dance for him on his bed. I felt disrespected and gave him a befitting response. I would be a liar if I tell you that these men don’t disturb me.”
She also spoke on her dance group, ‘Just Dance Entertainment and her plans to take it to the next level. “I have a dance group called ‘Just Dance Entertainment,’ which I started on September 23, 2006. We’re going to stage a show in November 2009. We also have a programme for orphanages. We perform for them free of charge, gives them gifts and stay with them for about a week. I also plan to get girls out of prostitution by teaching them how to dance. A lot of girls are wasting away so I’m trying to give them a shot at dancing by enrolling them into the school. Most times, we encourage the students to form their own groups. One part of dancing that I’m trying to discourage girls from is the habit of smoking to go dance on stage. I am very mad on stage but I don’t need to smoke to do it.”

Comments