Liz Benson spoke the words yet Samod Biobaku thinks deep


Quotable Quote

In a recent online interview, screen diva, ‘Liz Benson’ was asked if she had any regrets throughout the course of her acting career and she replied:

I have no regret whatsoever. From the story of Joseph, I have learnt not to allow my past to affect my present and with that of many other people in the Bible. I have learnt not to be loose or speak negatively about past things. Honestly, I can’t say much about my experience. Like I said, I gave my life to Christ in 1996 and since then I have been involved in near dead situations. I have been involved in a tanker accident and God got me out, I have been shot at close range and I came out of it. I almost lost my daughter and God brought her back to life. What of the ones He has done that I cannot see, mercy is new every morning. Great is His faithfulness towards us.

Comments

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment