Karen Igho explodes




Karen Igho explodes:
… I'm a prostitute? so what!
By Samod Biobaku
Former Next Movie Star girl and Big Brother Amplified (BBA) winner, Karen Igho is one dame who is absolutely hard to ignore. Not just because of her flair for the arts especially entertainment but because of her physical configuration.
With nothing less than ten tattoos spread around mouth-watering parts of her body and a breast implant that costs over N1 million, Karen Igho has established for herself; a naughty-girl reputation that continues to weave a cocoon of controversy around her expanding personality.
On November 13, 2007, Igho spent a whooping £5, 250 on her breasts at MYA (Make Yourself Amazing); a surgical cosmetic group in London where she had a breast implant that transformed her breasts from a size 32BB to a size 36DD.
“I had the operation on November 13, 2007. My breasts are 1 year 150 days old today. When I came back to Nigeria, people wanted to know if it was too heavy for me. They asked if they could feel it. I tell them its just breast; every woman can have it perky. We don’t have to live with sagging boobs anymore.”
On the wall of her page on popular social networking website, ‘Facebook,’ Igho often reveals a side of her personality that leaves a good number of her fans pondering over what exactly she’s made of.
Her breast implant has often earned her more than her fair share of castigation from a cross section of the public and her daring countenance and equally audacious personality has earned her a reputation so fierce, it simply cannot be wished away.
Not too long ago, the busty model finally decided to make a bold statement on her controversial personality.
In a bid to silence her critics especially those on the negative side of the fence, Igho made it clear that despite what people might think or say about her, she has a right to live her life the way she deems fit.
Below are the precise lines she posted on her wall and held no pretence about who she really is.
“I have curves, so I'm fat. I wear make up, so I'm fake. I like to get dressed up, so I'm a prostitute. I say what I think, so I'm feisty. I cry sometimes, so I'm an attention seeker. I don't have a boy friend, so I'm a slut. I stand up for myself, so I'm mouthy. Seems like you can't do anything now a days without being labelled. So go ahead and label me like I give a fuck!!
In another post, she typed: “Love is mean. We can't live with love and we can't live with out love.”
In an earlier chat, Igho had made certain clarifications about herself. “Investing in my boobs makes me happy and that’s all that counts. I don’t believe I have to be 40 with four kids and sagging breasts before I can get my dream boobs. I’m proud I was able to get the body I desired at 23. It’s the jet age. It’s like getting a Prada purse or buying a house-it makes you happy so you invest in it. It was worth it. The most important thing is that I am happy about it.”
Igho hails from Delta State but life as she recalls today started in Jos. “I was born and bred in Jos. I am from a big family. I attended an all Girls Federal Government Secondary School in Jos. Then I attended Southwalk College in London where I studied Theatre Arts.”
She had also earlier mentioned that she needed no permission to invest her money as she deems fit.
“I invest my money the way I deem fit. Apart from the fees for the surgery, I had to pay 250 pounds every night to recuperate. Surgery makes you weak so I needed to stay back so that the nurses could take care of me. So, apart from the 4000 pounds, I paid 250 pounds every night for five nights.
I am a confident girl; with or without the boobs. I am pretty but I needed cleavage. I needed to feel more curvaceous. I totally feel comfortable and sexy now. I am ready to conquer the modeling industry. I have lived in the UK so I have loads of white friends. I don’t think like the average Nigerian. I stayed in the UK for four years and I’ve seen the way of life there. It’s different. You know the culture is different. I appreciate open-mindedness. I am a model. I have to enhance myself so I can be on top of my game. I may not be tall but I have a great body and that counts for something.”

Comments

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment