Samod Biobaku writes on Chocolate City's huge plan for M.I


Chocolate City takes M.I’s album launch to London

By Samod Biobaku

Coming on the heels of the success recorded on November 2010 when Chocolate City act, M.I released his album, M.I2: The Movie, the record label has wrapped up plans to launch the album in the U.K on April 28, 2011.

In collaboration with Ropo Akin of Funtech Communication, Chocolate City has unveiled plans for ‘M.I 2: THE MOVIE’ album launch featuring the Choc boiz - Jesse Jagz, Ice Prince and Brymo at the Indigo2 arena London on April 28, 2011.

This would mark the biggest Choc boiz show till date; the choc boiz are expected to perform their biggest hits alongside M.I.

In November 2010, M.I released ‘M.I 2: THE MOVIE’ and it became the highest selling Nigerian album on the internet; sold out the first week of the release and placed 7th globally trending topic on twitter.

M.I’s songs are heard at least five times every hour on top radio stations around Nigeria and Chocolate City is on the verge of replicating the success of the album internationally, and the first stop is London.

Tickets and reservation are available at www.cokobar.com and www.chocolatecitygroup.com

Chocolate City has also announced a series of tours in the USA, South Africa and Nigeria. Details will be unveiled soon.

Comments