ANITA JOSEPH hunts for musical feather

Anita hunts for musical feather

By Samod Biobaku

sixthsense34@yahoo.com

Curvy Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph is in the news again. This time, the sexy actress has made it crystal clear that she desires to take her musical career into the realm of success; perhaps somewhere not too far from where the likes of Asa, Nneka and others prominent female acts dwell.


The actress presently combines her acting career with spending quality time in the time to wax musical track that would help her achieve her dream of emerging a successful music star.


Interestingly, her album is expected to drop before the year 2012 ticks to an end. The actress cum singer recorded her first album two years ago and even went as far as shooting some of her videos in the United States of America.


She recently revealed that her new musical offering is taking a very progressive form given the fact that she has already recorded over half of the songs expected to grace the forthcoming album. “Works on my new album has reached and advanced stage. My new album is an 11-track piece. I can assure you that the songs are not just going to be fillers in the album. I have recorded eight of the tracks and as I speak to you we have resumed recording for the remaining tracks,” she maintained.

She also explained why she chose to work with a cross section of producers rather than using just one. “I’m using different producers on the project because I don’t want to be caught napping. I want Nigerians to feel not just my acting prowess but also my singing ability”


She also noted that her musical exploits did not translate into abandoning her love for acting as she hopes to run both side by side. “It’s been good for me. I have been very busy and that’s why my music career had to take a back seat. I have just returned from Asaba where I went for the shoot of a new comedy movie that also featured great names like Osuofia, Chinyere Nwabueze, Gentle Jack and Njideka Okeke. I have been very busy my brother and I give thanks to God for the favour.”

Comments

  1. what is this breast for ?, what massage are you now sending to us? we need quality work and not body gymnastics..... bull shit!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment