Confession of a prostitute

Confession of a prostitute

· How men use their blood for rituals

By Samod Biobaku

Sixthsense34@yahoo.com

When I first got wind of this story, it hit me as something that crept out of the darkest recess of either a true story of was written in first-person format by someone who had seen it happen and had decided to mask the tragedy by using different names.

Whichever way, the prevalence of the story via ‘Blackberry’ broadcast further fueled my conviction to publish it.

The story according to the author is the confession of a Nigerian prostitute who realizes far too late that she madder the wrong choices. “I am Chidinma; from one of the South Eastern states. If you are reading this, then I would have given up the ghost but this is my story.
Please don't Judge me but pass on this confession. It may save lives of innocent young girls like me & help better our wicked economy that steals even from the poor.

Six of my friends and I are into modern day prostitution popularly called ‘Runz.’ We service top Politicians, in government houses, musicians & super business men for a very good pay of 350, 000 per outing!
These men don't use condoms on us. Of course, wit such money you don't have a say.” They draw our blood with syringe & taste it in there private lab to know if we are H.I.V positive before sleeping with us. I had dealings with the doctor who conducted the test and got N2 million for his effort per-show. He asked me to quit what I was doing and explained that our blood was always taken after d test(s) to their occult coven to enslave & use us for rituals. Of course, I had no course to argue when 4 out of 7 of my friends died mysteriously. One has already gone raving Mad and I am in the hospital with a nameless ailment that has so far denied cure.

The last girl who made us a total of 7 is still missing; even till date. Please this is no game or story. Check your sisters & friends. Those who have needle holes in their hands are already into it.
At a point, we become so many (runs gals) that we had to embark on diabolical/juju means to be amongst the lucky ones that will be selected when there was a party. For 350, 000, who wouldn't? I don't repeat clothes. I have 7 phones, 16 different lines; some of which I chew their SIM cards after usage. I have cars, 3 houses in Lagos & N12million in my account. No one can cure me. Vanity upon vanity... I pray to God 4 my soul. Please pass this on to save a girl’s life.

Comments